Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 106 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1051

User Info Menu

Finally found this thread!
    Changed fan clutch AGAIN, water pump, thermostat, fan, and serpentine belt., and had carrier bearing done along with cutting out CAT and replacing with straight pipe. Seems like there is a LITTLE more response with it gone.
    Glad I didn't try the carrier bearing myself. Shop had to get NAPA to press it off.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

2. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1052

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen View Post
    Finally found this thread!
    Changed fan clutch AGAIN, water pump, thermostat, fan, and serpentine belt., and had carrier bearing done along with cutting out CAT and replacing with straight pipe. Seems like there is a LITTLE more response with it gone.
    Glad I didn't try the carrier bearing myself. Shop had to get NAPA to press it off.
    Didn't you have the wiring chopped up on the fan? Was that you?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #1053

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Didn't you have the wiring chopped up on the fan? Was that you?
    Yes sir! It broke part of the fan off also so I replaced it as well. The metal shield was mangled badly as well so I just put a new one on.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

5. Top Of Page | #1054

User Info Menu

Yes sir! It broke part of the fan off also so I replaced it as well. The metal shield was mangled badly as well so I just put a new one on.
    Good job. Just make sure it's not flapping around under there.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #1055

User Info Menu

Drove 40 miles with the flashers on. Now I have a bad injector. Ugh!

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

7. Top Of Page | #1056

User Info Menu

Drove 40 miles with the flashers on. Now I have a bad injector. Ugh!
    Huh?

Call Tim @AccurateDiesel

8. Top Of Page | #1057

User Info Menu

LOL. Lost an injector on the way home.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

9. Top Of Page | #1058
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well today I decided to see where my "bang/Clunk" was coming from in the front end. I was pretty sure it was the steering box, but had my neighbour crank the wheels back and forth while I watched and listened.

Sure enough the box torqued in one direction, then when direction and torque was applied in the opposite direction I got a bang. And you could see that the steering box had a lot of movement.

Pulled the battery, and IC tube on the DS and lifted up the splash guard. Found one bolt half out and loose. One other was just starting to loosen up. So I removed the two I could remove, cleaned them up and blue loctited them in place. The other two I backed out as for as I could, more blue loctite, and then tightened back up.

Cycled the steering again once everything was back together and all seems well.

10. Likes Polaraco, Power247, Rockwerx liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1059

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thrashingcows View Post
    Well today I decided to see where my "bang/Clunk" was coming from in the front end. I was pretty sure it was the steering box, but had my neighbour crank the wheels back and forth while I watched and listened.

Sure enough the box torqued in one direction, then when direction and torque was applied in the opposite direction I got a bang. And you could see that the steering box had a lot of movement.

Pulled the battery, and IC tube on the DS and lifted up the splash guard. Found one bolt half out and loose. One other was just starting to loosen up. So I removed the two I could remove, cleaned them up and blue loctited them in place. The other two I backed out as for as I could, more blue loctite, and then tightened back up.

Cycled the steering again once everything was back together and all seems well.

12. Top Of Page | #1060

User Info Menu

Found a used converter today on eGay. I invited the seller to join.

I got this converter. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111587024578...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Here is the maker: http://www.gopnh.com/Torque-Converte...D&submit=Enter

it has about 2 weeks on it. The seller had trans problems and took it so tomeone else where he got another converter. He said the stall is 100 to 200 below stock

Page 106 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast