Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Rebuilt the left rear brake. Had to literally pound off the caliper it was so stuck on there. Pads were nonexistent. That wheel has been bad since I got the truck in November. Still have the RR to do, but waiting on new hoses. LR got caliper, hose, ceramic pads and a rotor. RR is getting just new hose, caliper and pads.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Today, I got the rear flares on. Flushed the inner fenders out a few days ago and sprayed rust converter in. I have to shoot some rust proofing in there, but that is just minutes. Painted the rear inner fenders with bed liner and will undercoat it tomorrow. The right 1/4 had some rust popping out so I ground it out, epoxy primed painted and cleared the spots. The flares went well over the damage so I didn't get too fancy. Just wanted it all to stop rusting.

The fronts will be tomorrow, I have some paint repairs to make first, but that won't take long.

Busy Busy Busy

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #53
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I welded on some brackets for my long arm kit now just waiting for my arms and coil springs to be done with powdercoat so I can finish the lift

4. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

I'm trying to lower my truck and you're trying to raise yours.

5. Top Of Page | #55
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah everyone has different preferences ha I'm only goin 2.5" more in the front but I wanted the long arm kit for the ride

6. Top Of Page | #56
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Today I mounted the driver side control arm brackets cleaned up the grease off the sway bars and track bars, made a final decision and ordered a roll pan and tailgate shave kit

7. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Made these today

5- 2 X 12 with coated nails. 45* the edges of the ramp with a 4" step. 6 layers is perfect for my 2WD and getting my chest under the running board. I was one board short. but it works. Makes it allot more pleasant to get stuff done and not worry about the jack or the jack stand. New ramps big enough areover 300 bucks. These cost about 80 and about an hour.

8. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stubs 281 View Post
    Today I mounted the driver side control arm brackets cleaned up the grease off the sway bars and track bars, made a final decision and ordered a roll pan and tailgate shave kit
    What is a tail gate shave kit?

9. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

It puts the handle on the in side so it smooth on the outside.

10. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Ahhh Thanks

You didn't comment on my fender flares. I'm insulted! LOL

Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast