Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 96 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #951
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is that part of a cuda? LOL

2. Top Of Page | #952
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Close but same manufacturer

3. Top Of Page | #953
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ya know this would be easier if the front end was actually there. GTX?

4. Top Of Page | #954

User Info Menu

I know, that's why I figured grumps would know, challenging and all, nope it's a road runner, I wish gtx

5. Top Of Page | #955
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL I knew it wasn't a duster or valiant bc those only had one headlight. Looks like it will be a fun project!

6. Top Of Page | #956

User Info Menu

Yea for the 100 I paid I just can't go wrong

7. Top Of Page | #957
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Psh no kidding!

8. Top Of Page | #958

User Info Menu

That was a good buy. It looks pretty straight and rust free. I have a nice little Magnum 5.2 you can have cheap.
    @trier20
    That bronze car is way before your time. I remember seeing that running around in the 1964 worlds fair. I got the chance to sit in the drivers seat. Somewhere in my old family pictures, there is a slide shot. There were 35 built and only 4 left in existence. Jay Leno has one of them. It was powered with a turbine engine and coupled to a 3 speed torqueflite. The turbine project was started in 1958 but the 1964 was the only survivors I know of. Chrysler saw fit to have them crushed. But because the 64 was made by Gia, there were some tax and documentation issues, hence the crush. I believe there is one to many of the 64's left in the country now. The color was used a few times, afterwards. Including the 70 B Bodies, like Crabby's.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #959

User Info Menu

Er this is coded ev2 there grumps.... hemi orange for paint....

10. Top Of Page | #960

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Er this is coded ev2 there grumps.... hemi orange for paint....
    Worth even more man. I don't have a hemi laying around. Just the Maggie and a steel crank 440

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 96 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast