Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  14
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boost/exhaust brake/MAP sensor issues?

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Boost/exhaust brake/MAP sensor issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled_Pair253 View Post
    I don't know enough about ez lynk. My other issue is a $0281 with the auto cal......fml.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Dang man. That's rough. Not too familiar with the autocal. I've had efi live on 2 trucks but they were both done locally so they bench tuned them both.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Basic Member Controlled_Pair253's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Dang man. That's rough. Not too familiar with the autocal. I've had efi live on 2 trucks but they were both done locally so they bench tuned them both.
    Im looking into a local tuner as we speak

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled_Pair253 View Post
    I feel exactly the same, have you talked to DRD yet? Just curious what they would say. Im not to stoned in motorops tune, it seems like they don't care.

I have not not talked with them directly but a guy I work with has their MM3 tunes and is super happy. The small issues he has had have been fixed very quickly and he says they are always very helpful and take interest in the issue. The MM3 is spendy but customer service is worth a little extra $ in my opinion. I can’t say I’m super impressed with the Motorops tunes. The pickup does run better than stock and it pulls well but it’s nothing amazing. To be fair tho, I can’t get in to it too much without my clutch slipping. It’s time to upgrade that part. Heavy pulling has done a number on the stock clutch already.

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member Controlled_Pair253's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyunck51 View Post
    I have not not talked with them directly but a guy I work with has their MM3 tunes and is super happy. The small issues he has had have been fixed very quickly and he says they are always very helpful and take interest in the issue. The MM3 is spendy but customer service is worth a little extra $ in my opinion. I can’t say I’m super impressed with the Motorops tunes. The pickup does run better than stock and it pulls well but it’s nothing amazing. To be fair tho, I can’t get in to it too much without my clutch slipping. It’s time to upgrade that part. Heavy pulling has done a number on the stock clutch already.
    That's great to hear! Im running a southbend. Heavy, Loud roll over, but a great clutch.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345