1991 Dodge W350
Bringing the ole girl back to life. Basically everything will be replaced but it'll look killer when it's done. Previous owner didn't do so good keeping up on the maintenance so I'm going to fix is much as I can by myself. Hopefully have it done this summer.
Love 1st gen trucks but they can be a pain to fix if it wasn't taken care of.
- Rear Axle: Dana 70 3.50 gear
- Rear Suspension: 6" lift springs no blocks
- Front Suspension: 6" lift springs no blocks
- Brakes: Disc brake upgrade on rear
- Chassis Other: Reaper traction bars
- Engine Size: 5.9 Cummins
- Engine Work: Pump tweaks. 3200 spring and THD fuel pin
- Induction: Factory H1c for now
- Transmission: Nv4500 swap
- Steering: Crossover steering from ORD