Ok, I finally moved to a state where I won't get my emissions tests, so I have decided to do the EGR and DPF deletes on my 2007.5 Mega Cab.

My brother-in-law and I will knock this out as soon as we get all the parts. Since I haven't been in the mindset of doing this in many years, I have been out of the know on what parts to get.

So, this weekend, I jumped on the internet and have been a bit confused as a lot of info seems "old".

My main goal is to do the deletes to eliminate the inherent problems with those. Not really much other reason.

As for tuners, I’ve read somewhere recently that H&S is not supporting their Mini-Max tuners any more.

The people discussing it were saying that if something were to go wrong during the reflash, that you may be up the creek without a paddle…and truck.

Have you heard this?

I guess the other two options are the RaceMe Tuners and the EFILive.

Any other ones? Thoughts? (Again, not looking to mess with more than making sure the truck knows it has the parts removed.)

As for exhaust, I am planning on doing the delete pipe from the turbo back.

I have a Mega Cab and the pipes I have seen on line talk about Crew Cab.

From what I remember the 2007 2500s had a Regular Cab, Quad Cab, and Mega Cab.

Not sure if the above pipe will work with my truck or not. I'm open to people showing me which one will work.

I've read through the forums and have gotten some good tips on the deletes, so thanks to those who posted them!

But anything else you want to throw my way, would be appreciated.