I see this topic has been addressed already but thought I would share my experience as it may help others.

After many hours of searching I did find the tiny shiny dimple where the grease can be added (second photo you can't see it but it's just to the left of the white line that I added) I purchased a tube of the specified grease from the dealership (first photo). Asked the service department if they ever greased this item and got a blank stare.

The service manager told me there are no grease points on the drive line. So next I ran around town looking for grease needle adapters spent over $60 (last photo) Spent many hours trying to inject the grease, even modified the one adapter by bending it to fit, of course it broke and I had to silver solder it.

Finally able to get the grease to push through the fitting using the tip shown on the end of the hose. The part you need is a "Lincoln Lubrication 5803 Grease Needle Nozzle" $14 Hope this information will help someone else trying to perform this task.

IMG_0419.jpg