Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 62 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #611
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tried to play in the mud. Didn't find much, but enough to get a lil dirty

2. Top Of Page | #612

User Info Menu

Children must play. Boys will be boys

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #613
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lmao. Hadn't had the chance to test these tires out off road until today. Not as thorough of a test as I hoped for, but they did great

4. Top Of Page | #614

User Info Menu

Ahhhhhhh

I didn't get the missing chunk and the tear darn it

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #615

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post

Tried to play in the mud. Didn't find much, but enough to get a lil dirty

I meant to ask you how you became so short.

6. Top Of Page | #616
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I meant to ask you how you became so short.
    My truck is just that big now LOL.

7. Top Of Page | #617

User Info Menu

That bushing is 11 years old. This whole job is kicken my butt so far. I had to literally torch the ball joint out and one of that bushing. I have some muscles I haven't used in a long time. LOL

8. Top Of Page | #618

User Info Menu

Finished the right side, but my new wheel bearing is leaking. It's under warranty so I'll have to replace it tomorrow. Left side is apart and the lower is stripped. Tomorrow I'll press the bushings in and seat the ball joint. I might be able to drive it tomorrow. The 1 1/2 lift and the new springs surprised me. The front is higher than I planned. Pictures when I get done.

9. Top Of Page | #619

User Info Menu

OK Now I have a fake 4X4 LOL

One year ago

Today. Look at the clearance over the front tire

Lower Bushings, lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod ends, New stock springs (Raybestos) , 1 1/2" lift pads

Feels like Brand new!

If you don't have a press, don't even think of doing this work. 2 wd Ball joints, yeah maybe. Bushings? a royal PITA if you don't have the right tools. I didn't either. I thought I did. everything was just a hair small or short. I ended up torching out the ball joints and 3 bushings. They were really in there. This took me 3 days. You thought I was grumpy before. . . . .

10. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #620
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Looks great

Page 62 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast