Hey everyone, got a 2018, 75k mi, weight loss, and a host of other supporting mods. Recently developed what I believe to be a boost leak, but not sure. Can't replicate the sound in park and givin it throttle, still building enough boost, no excessive smoke, mpgs are still freaking awesome and drivability is still on par. Was thinkin it was the Pusher style intake horn, put the OEM one on with a new gasket and still makin the noise. Addressed all the boots and clamps, monitoring anything and everything I can under PID settings to try and notice a discrepancy and just can't seem to figure it out. Hard to get a video with good audio with a 5in straight exhaust, so that's kinda out of the question. Any ideas? Throw me some questions and maybe with everyones help I can figure this out. Never had an issue with the truck, got it with 11k mi and changed those spark plugs around 20k mi, DRD tuning, revmax billet valve body around 30k mi, change the oil and all fluids religiously and really try to take care of my rig.