Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very important electric issue

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Very important electric issue

Was going to put subs in my truck but realized after I had it all taken apart (batteries disconnected and dash tore apart) that I didn’t have the right tools. So I put everything back together and went to leave but nothing happened. No vroom vroom, no pump, no dash lights. Nothing. Just some lights. What do I do? I’ve disconnected and reconnected the batteries a couple times and nothing.

2013 2500 CCSB 5in rough country with 35x12.5x20. (Not sure on wheels yet) Deleted. Tuned with DRD.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Very important electric issue

Oh and if I turn the key on the gauges flicker around but that’s it.

2013 2500 CCSB 5in rough country with 35x12.5x20. (Not sure on wheels yet) Deleted. Tuned with DRD.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Locks work if i use the door ones, remote doesn’t work, headlights work, hazards work.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I would start checking fuses.

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

They’re all clean.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brandido View Post
    Was going to put subs in my truck but realized after I had it all taken apart (batteries disconnected and dash tore apart) that I didn’t have the right tools. So I put everything back together and went to leave but nothing happened. No vroom vroom, no pump, no dash lights. Nothing. Just some lights. What do I do? I’ve disconnected and reconnected the batteries a couple times and nothing.
    Any luck? I'd say that you have a harness that is not fully seated from when you put everything back together.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Any luck? I'd say that you have a harness that is not fully seated from when you put everything back together.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Got nothing. Gone through all of it, pulled them back apart to see if I smashed any terminals when I put them back but nothing

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Check . year of batteries. Might have possible toasted a battery? Ya never know LOL These trucks will do some crazy things if batteries are not fully charged.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

11. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I read whilst surfing the interweb that one guy had a similar problem and the mechanic told him to disconnect his batteries for a half hour then reconnect. It supposedly worked for him. This is supposed to do a hard reboot on all of your computers. It's worth a try.

13. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed's2013Ram3500 View Post
    I read whilst surfing the interweb that one guy had a similar problem and the mechanic told him to disconnect his batteries for a half hour then reconnect. It supposedly worked for him. This is supposed to do a hard reboot on all of your computers. It's worth a try.
    Disconnected them for 2 hours yesterday before I just left it.

15. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast