Hello,
I am Greg from Germany.
I have a "Service required" and "See dealer now"-message on my overhead-display. ( It is NOT the "perform service" massage ! )
My truck is a 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7 with a RaceMe programmer.(No PRO, no ULTRA)

The Truck is fully deleted (No CAT, no EGR-cooler, no DPF, no throttle valve)
I changed: Fuel filter, Liftpump, Fuel pressure relief valve (BOSCH 1110010013), CCV-filter.
Finally I updated my RaceMe programmer.
Nothing helps !

That's what happens: I start the truck and obviously it runs normally. After a few kilometers (I´m in germany... ), the engine switches in something like a limp mode and I get these two messages with two bings. Sometimes the engine stalls on idling and starts hardly then. The MIL lamp is off and there are no codes stored.
If I shut off the engine and start again, the message comes again direktly. But if I let it off for a few hours, it will run normally for about 10 miles.

I installd a fuel pressure gauge between the filter and the high pressure pump. At idling it shows 1,2 bar ( 17psi ), at accelerating (WOT)the pressure drops nearly to zero. But it immediately rises up, when I take the foot off the pedal. Is that ok?

Yesterday I did a test:

I started the cold engine. Outsidetemp was 7°C ( 44°F). I let him idling without any gas.
After 35 minutes it starts to idle up and down ( I don´t know the english word) for about one minute, then stalls.
After startin again it idles for about one minute then stalls again.
So I can do again and again...
Any ideas?
Best regards, Greg