Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying a 6.7..

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

buying a 6.7..

I am thinking about buying a 6.7 what DPF ,egr delete set up should I run and a programmer to go along with it?? How does it run I'm curious because I'm getting rid of my 5.9 and just wanna throw some basic stuff in as (injectors, cold air intake, fuel system upgrade and maybe a slightly larger turbo.. and can you run stacks on a 6.7??

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I had a 6.7 and got rid of it. I am happier with the 5.9

There are no delete tuners right now. The EPA shut them all down

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

i second steve, now that i have a 6.7, i noticed when i priced some typical parts, be prepared to shell out more $$$ for the same parts.
    '
    you could put stacks on a 6.7 if you so chose to.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Ill be running H&S race tuner mrbp 4" exhaust glacier performance or punisher intake manifold, shibby or sinister diesel egr deletes alobg with wayer meth and a coolant delete and afe cold air... it depends.. i love my 6.7 and i love my 12v...

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I'm running h&s mini maxx, GDP boost tube along with intake, sinister egr delete , h&s pyro sensor , s&b cold air intake with scoop, and am loving it. I love how it performs but I will need studs and a clutch before I do anything else. And of course I still absolutely love my 12 valve I have the best of both worlds! Oh and flo pro 5 inch turbo back exhaust.

1995 white dodge 3500 , 2wd, auto goerend fully built tranny with billet input shaft billet flex plate and triple disc tc, Airdog 2 165 , ,2 door, 8ft bed, BHAF ,P pump tuned by relentless diesel
    2012 white 2500 g-56 4x4 short box 17 inch fuel hostages 35/12.50/17 toyo mt CARLI SUSPENSION WITH THUREN TRACBAR AND STEERING STABILIZER H&S MINI MAXX, GDP, SINISTER, S&B, FLOPRO, AMP RESEARCH STEPS, 30 INCH RIGID LIGHT BAR, THANKS TO MY BOYS AT CJC OFFROAD!!

6. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh see my 5.9 was a pos and I thought about buying another one I have just heard great things about the 6.7 so I was curious.. but thanks for the info..

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I love my 6.7 with the mods in my sig it'll run a hole in the wind and it pulls like a dream. I've had a 96 a 99 an 05 and now my 11 and this one is by far my favorite. Not that the others were bad trucks but this one is all the things I loved about my other trucks rolled into one. I say do it! That's just my 2 cents.

9. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Funny. . . I like my 03 more than the 08 I had for 5 years. Much happier with this. I never should have traded my 04

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

If ya ever want pics or want any more info on it bud let me know! I'm here to help!!

1995 white dodge 3500 , 2wd, auto goerend fully built tranny with billet input shaft billet flex plate and triple disc tc, Airdog 2 165 , ,2 door, 8ft bed, BHAF ,P pump tuned by relentless diesel
    2012 white 2500 g-56 4x4 short box 17 inch fuel hostages 35/12.50/17 toyo mt CARLI SUSPENSION WITH THUREN TRACBAR AND STEERING STABILIZER H&S MINI MAXX, GDP, SINISTER, S&B, FLOPRO, AMP RESEARCH STEPS, 30 INCH RIGID LIGHT BAR, THANKS TO MY BOYS AT CJC OFFROAD!!

12. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I had a 6.7 and got rid of it. I am happier with the 5.9

There are no delete tuners right now. The EPA shut them all down
    There are no delete tuners *wink wink

13. Likes K-Sons liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast