I'm looking for a leveling kit for my truck so I can fit 35x12.5x20 tires. I like the Thuren Fabrication kit because it only lifts the front end 1.75" rather than the 2.5-3" the Carli lift does. I haul a 3100lbs camper and I like that 0.5" of rake to prevent too much sag when loaded. I'll be adding Timbren SES to the rear to help with that. So I emailed Thuren asking about their Fox 2.0 shocks with the remote reservoir looking for information on which set I would need to match up to their coils. I'm looking at purchasing the shocks up here in Canada to save money on the exchange rate and shipping, I would buy the whole kit up here but can't find a supplier that sells their kit and Thuren told me they don't sell to suppliers and I should order from them. Thuren told me that only their shocks will work with their coils. I understand that you need the proper damping and extension but what would be different about their shocks rather than buying the appropriate shocks from fox? Can they physically tune the shocks to what they want or is there a shock that fox makes that matches up perfectly with their coil? Kinda feel like they really just want me to buy from them as he wouldn't really answer my question so I thought I would throw it out here and see what you guys say.

2016 3500 CCLB AS69RC 3:42 | MM3 Tuned by DoubleRDiesel | 5" Flopro TBE |