Waste of time and money in my opinion. I purchased through a well known source who I care not to mention at this time.

The product was installed and was not as described by seller.

It was advertised as having 5 power levels. I had my choice of 3.

When I asked why I was told its because my truck was a 2016 and the demand for 2016s was less than others. How lame is that??

Anyway at the end of the day it was installed. The following day I went to check out my new device. I could not connect. So I was locked in the tune from the day before unable to change.

Connectivity issues seem to be non stop.

I spent the whole day on the phone going over and over with the tech dept step by step on what to do. Nothing worked.

Then I was told to check my install and call back in an hour.

So I did. Nothing wrong with the install. Though I had a dealer do it. A total idiot would be capable.

I called back on day two. Like magic my Ezlynk connected I got to change tunes and got a glimpse of the gauges on my cell phone. NOT IMPRESSED.

At the end of day two I'm looking for a refund. No tire size recalibration. No gear ratio recalibration. No tmps adjust delete.

A device that has connectivity issues like this should not be for sale to the public.

I'll be sure contact BBB. You tube and everywhere else that you can review this device to share my experience.

Do yourself a favor and buy something proven. I don't think this will be around for a long time.