I am fortunate to have 2 trucks to play with so I did some testing for ATS on the Co-Pilot along with the Race Me Ultra tuner set at the 150HP, 29 Degrees timing set up on my 2015 CC/SB. All I can say is WOW...this truck now shifts and acts like I would expect from the factory. I used the ATS valve body, Co-Pilot, and ATS deep pan with the tuner set at no transmission tuning.

Impressions....all the converter flares are gone, the truck shifts unbelievably better and firms the shifts off throttle response and boost. Towing is now not an issue with this HP even though I do not recommend it for most guys. When I was pulling I had OEM support on the Chevy side but still ran the Co-Pilot even though I could tune every parameter because of how the co-pilot responded. There are a lot of good products and tuning out there but even the available transmission tuning is missing quite a few tables to address the overall issues with the RAM 68 trans. If you are running huge HP then a full built trans is the only way to go but will still need tuning or something like the Co-Pilot to assist. For a plug and play controller this is the way to go in my opinion. The truck is actually fun to drive now and acts like it should. I have had tuning from others and it was decent but for me....this is the way to go. I will be monitoring the transmission temps a little better to see if there are any issues towing extremely heavy but for now....what a difference. If anyone wants to drive the truck just send me a PM and you are welcome to come try it.

This is not a thread to discount anyone's tuning but to provide a actual use feedback so that others can make more informed decisions.