Quote Originally Posted by ksmitchell View Post
I like options 2 I am thinking of doing that option to mine.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I spent some time at Budget Truck and Auto in Janesville WI last week. They wrap vehicles with vinyl and do a bunch of other stuff. They showed me a Lamborghini they wrapped -- WOW! It was nice. I had them quote wrapping the rockers and fender flares in 3M black carbon fiber, the bumpers in gloss black and parts of the grill in black carbon fiber. After substantial negotiation, I ended up with a $1,725 quote. Not bad for all the work they'd be doing. HOWEVER,,,, my wife is taking a little time to warm up to all the things I'm doing to my (her) truck (i.e., tuning, wheels, tires, suspension, light bars, RetroShop headlights, etc...), so I decided to wait on this until next year (if ever). I'm getting a new grille, and I'll get some of it wrapped in black to tone down the chrome. I'll post pics when she's done... Hopefully it will look really nice or I'll be living in Chateau Bow Wow for a very long time! She loves this truck. Before I bought the 2500, I brought home a EcoDiesel to show her. She said, "That's a toy truck! Go get a REAL truck!!" I love her!!!!!