Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Bully dog GT plus diesel tuner

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Bully dog GT plus diesel tuner

Hi everyone, I'm new to tuning my truck so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ok first question, I recently installed a bully dog tuner with full delete capabilities on my 07.5 6.7L. I downloaded the update from their website and what not. I haven't done anything but run the stock tune since I'm doing all the deletes next weekend. Now when I accelerate the truck seems like it revs different sounding intermittently. Like it over revs then backs down if I let of the gas slightly? I haven't the foggiest idea what that is or if it's normal? The truck seems to run fine has lots of power still it doesn't seem make any effect on performance. Any help would be great thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bully dog GT plus diesel tuner

Possibly any of this? looks like you can have the transmission learn driving habits and you can change the shift firmness. hope this helps a little!

transmission Adaptive Learning Hold, resume and reset transmission adaptive learning (TAL), which changes the way the automatic transmission in the vehicle shifts based on driving habits. To pause or stop the TAL process, choose hold. To continue a paused TAL process, choose resume. To restart and relearn driving habits, choose reset.

Transmission Shift Firmness Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Possibly any of this? looks like you can have the transmission learn driving habits and you can change the shift firmness. hope this helps a little!

transmission Adaptive Learning Hold, resume and reset transmission adaptive learning (TAL), which changes the way the automatic transmission in the vehicle shifts based on driving habits. To pause or stop the TAL process, choose hold. To continue a paused TAL process, choose resume. To restart and relearn driving habits, choose reset.

Transmission Shift Firmness Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.

I'm kinda lost as to what your talking about LOL

6. Likes DDP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northerndogos View Post
    I'm kinda lost as to what your talking about LOL

Haha give me just a few mins and I'll explain better!

Dude's Diesel Performance
    281-895-DUDE (3833)

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

ok so basically i was saying that with your tuner maybe you could possibly do what the instructions say up there and reset the transmission driving habits and have it re learn how you drive. possibly it may work?

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com