So as you all might know, I have changed up my wheel and tire setup meaning my old ones must go!

WHAT: *8x6.5* 20x9 +20 Fuel Hostages in black, with Toyo Open Country MT 35x12.50x20. Comes with lug nuts, TPMS, and hub centric rings for a 2013+ Ram 2500.

WHERE: Goodyear, AZ (LTL shipping available at buyers expense.)

PRICE: $950.00 (+shipping)

THE GOOD: Wheels are in great condition. No major damage. Currently balanced for the tires mounted. TPMS in wheels means you don't have to worry about that stupid light. And hub centric rings are a must for these wheels, I had the wheels professionally bored and custom rings made for them. 3/4 tires will last another 15-20k miles.

THE BAD: 1 tire is significantly worn due to suspension related issues causing the truck to place more weight on that tire. However, the tire is worn on the outside 50%, which means you can flip the tire and get more life out of it (13+ trucks run noticeable positive camber up front).

THE PICTURES:
*Note the uneven wear of this tire!!*

Please message me with any questions, comments, concerns. This setup needs to go! I will entertain all reasonable offers. May consider trades (trade + cash) for firearms as well.

Make me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Not presently crosslisted, you guys get first dibs!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk