Hello West Coasters, I recently moved up to Oregon for a new job as a Concrete/Excavation Contractor. As you all probably know a contractor job goes hand and hand with a diesel truck to pull equipment, materials, tools, etc. I bought a 2000 2nd gen 24v Cummins off of a lady who had it just sitting in her yard for over two years not moving. Since it sat for so long the tires had dry rot and were no good so I bought some new wheels (18"x10") and tires (33"x18"x12.5") to replace the old no good tires. the truck has stock fenders so my tires stick out a good 5"-6" past the fenders edge. I'm originally from Oklahoma where nobody cares how wide your wheels and tires are but I've heard up here it is against the law to have your tires stick out past your fenders (in Oregon and Washington at least I'm not sure about California).

So my question is : is there some way to make my truck legal to drive on the street? I.E. fender flairs, mud flaps, etc? Or do I just pray I don't get pulled over and given a ticket? I really don't want to down size my tires since they are new and look really good on my truck, but I don't want to get a ticket for having too big of tires.
Please let me know if y'all know anything helpful!