Thanks Thanks:  122
Likes Likes:  218
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: It's rebuild time

1. Top Of Page | #211

User Info Menu

Re: It's rebuild time

Oh by the way I think I forgot to mention my truck is back on the road and I was able to do my 500 mile oil change and.....

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #212

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dmuney View Post
    Oh by the way I think I forgot to mention my truck is back on the road and I was able to do my 500 mile oil change and.....
    I apologize for missing the last posts. Been busy with my own nightmares.

So I assume the oil pump was the issue? That was a new one wasn't it?

Can I go to sleep now? LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen, dmuney liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #213

User Info Menu

Nice. I'm glad everything worked out and the truck is up and running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
    Likes dmuney liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #214

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I apologize for missing the last posts. Been busy with my own nightmares.

So I assume the oil pump was the issue? That was a new one wasn't it?

Can I go to sleep now? LOL
    Yes it was new and defective

8. Top Of Page | #215

User Info Menu

Not so fast guys while doing ing my oil change I found a flake or two in the oil. So I'm going to drop the oil pan for inspection if everything is good button it back up, if something is wrong well I already have new rod and main bearings just in case. Who would have thought a new oil pump would be junk. I know I got my fingers crossed

9. Top Of Page | #216

User Info Menu

Not so fast guys while doing ing my oil change I found a flake or two in the oil. So I'm going to drop the oil pan for inspection if everything is good button it back up, if something is wrong well I already have new rod and main bearings just in case. Who would have thought a new oil pump would be junk. I know I got my fingers crossed
    There goes another nights sleep. Our assumption is probably the same. Better look at the mains too

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #217

User Info Menu

OK I have the new rod and main bearings On the shelf and I'll be pulling the oil pan in the next day or two

Last edited by dmuney; 09-28-2017 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Type-O

12. Top Of Page | #218

User Info Menu

OK I have the new rod and main bearings On the shelf and I'll be pulling the oil pan in the next day or two
    Got some emery just in case?

13. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #219

User Info Menu

Well guys here’s a link you can see damage fromu 20 minutes of idle time and having no oil pressure
    Thankfully the crank was not harmed in the making of these bearings trucks almost back together I’ll post a video soon

h t t p s : / / y o u t u . b e / i L F H I Q D X N 1 I

Last edited by dmuney; 10-04-2017 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Sorry guys there was a few typing errors

15. Likes Sisupower, Snow Dodge liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #220

User Info Menu

Well guys here’s a link you can see damage from20 minutes about having no oil pressure
    Thankfully the crank was on harmed in the making of these bearings trucks almost back together I’ll post a video soon
    just in case

h t t p s : / / y o u t u . b e / i L F H I Q D X N 1 I
    Glad the crank was good. Did you replace the cam bearings back when? I forget.

How is it now?

17. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast