Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  88
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

I think its my app or phone.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Not sure either. I can't post pics from photobucket either since then. I watched the video on YouTube though very helpful
    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I'm trying to set my computer up (MM3 ordered) I downloaded the big file at race me, also went to 7 zip but which do I download, it appears there is 2 downloads at 7 zip, a 32 bit x86, and a 64 bit x64. I was trying to get everything set up even watch video, but I'm not sure on how to get the big file unzipped, & yes I know very little about computers. I just got this laptop & does have windows 10. Ive seen videos that have a file name custom, but I'm not seeing this.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    I'm trying to set my computer up (MM3 ordered) I downloaded the big file at race me, also went to 7 zip but which do I download, it appears there is 2 downloads at 7 zip, a 32 bit x86, and a 64 bit x64. I was trying to get everything set up even watch video, but I'm not sure on how to get the big file unzipped, & yes I know very little about computers. I just got this laptop & does have windows 10. Ive seen videos that have a file name custom, but I'm not seeing this.
    You will not need to do this right now. But it will be good to know. Ray usually sends them out ready to install. I also would like to know as well I'm very computer illiterate LOL

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Likes Noneck liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I realize it will come ready to go, but somewhere down the line the firmware will need updating, I was just trying to get all the ducks in a row

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I can walk you guys through a 7zip lesson when I get home. If you have a brand new laptop with win10 you likely have 64 bit windows.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, 4kids2dogs&RV, Noneck liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    I can walk you guys through a 7zip lesson when I get home. If you have a brand new laptop with win10 you likely have 64 bit windows.

Awesome! This is one of the things I like about this community!

10. Likes Noneck liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Awesome! This is one of the things I like about this community!
    Hey I think it's also on the PDFs on the RaceME website too...I know you have an MM3 but it should be the same if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes Noneck liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I figured it out, I cant believe it, anyway looks like race me just put up another update, the numbers went from 1123 to 1128, also see a warp installation thingy

14. Likes Noneck liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Latest Release:
    RaceME_Ultra_INIT_2016-11-28_08-00.7z 1.2.01 Firmware
    Software RAME005C

All 2017 Models are supported from now on

I believe it pertains to the 2017's

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

16. Likes Noneck liked this post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast