Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: RaceMe Data Logging

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question RaceMe Data Logging

I was poking around the other day just looking what all the RaceMe ultra can do, and I come across the PID Engine Fuel Rate (EFR). So I was wondering how do you take the EFR which is in g/h and go to mg/stroke? Is it even possible to do so? If not then how can you monitor how much fuel you are injecting in the main injection event?

2. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Data Logging

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    I was poking around the other day just looking what all the RaceMe ultra can do, and I come across the PID Engine Fuel Rate (EFR). So I was wondering how do you take the EFR which is in g/h and go to mg/stroke? Is it even possible to do so? If not then how can you monitor how much fuel you are injecting in the main injection event?
    You can't make that convert. However, real data logging is coming soon. We should be able to monitor the actual MM3 command at that point among countless other things as well.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks Cummins7, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Data Logging

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    You can't make that convert. However, real data logging is coming soon. We should be able to monitor the actual MM3 command at that point among countless other things as well.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thanks Ray I really appreciate all you do here!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk