So I think the next little project I'm doing for my pickup is mounting work lights on it and wiring them into their own circuit with their own on/off switch some where in the cab. I'm not too sure how to go about wiring them up just yet, I really don't know much of anything about any of this. But to what I'd like to know for now I'd like to ask where can I find a small switch box (for 2-3 on/off switches) to mount in my cab? I've search ebay and a few leads on google and I can't really find anything that seems like it would be small enough. I know I've seen small boxes before in various places before so there has to be something out there, I think maybe it could be possible I'm just not using the right words in my web search or something, because I keep finding these big boxes that are like.. out door electrical looking boxes. That's definitely not what I want. I did think about just getting a switch and putting on my dash area some where but I'm not sure where I would put it that I would really like to have it; and if I get a box with 2-3 switches in it then I later on down the road if I get a light bar or something I can wire that into it's own circuit and turn that on and off separately too and use the same box. And if I got a small enough box I could mount it next to my gauges and it would obstruct my road vision or anything. Does any one have any clue about what I may want to try searching to find one? Any vendors on here sell any? Also; has anyone already done something like this? It would be neat to read about and see (pictures please) of what you did and how you did it. Like I touched on before I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to go about doing this just yet so any tips and tricks would be appreciated. Thanks!