Hey guys this is my first post on the site. If I'm forgetting anything, sorry in advance!

I'm having a small issue with my 03. Here is a quick run down. I bought the truck about 2 months ago bone stock from the second owner. About 5 years ago me and a friend replaced the burnt up factory automatic with a G56 and a southbend clutch. As of now, all I have done to it is put an intake and straight pipe on it.

I bought a smarty jr from a friend out of state. He was telling me how much his smoked with it (not necessarily a key selling point to me, but I'll explain why that is relevant in a second)

So I received the smarty and plugged it in aaaaand it said programming 100% complete, unplug smarty. Now we will skip ahead after not noticing any added power, I went to sw3. Played with every setting on the programmer and still nothing much to notice. 6th gear, to the floor lugging it. To the floor taking off in 2nd. No matter what, zero smoke. Running 70-75 mph on my 140 mile commute to work (I make the drive once ever 2 weeks) I notice that I have used around twice the fuel. I don't understand where the fuel is going if I feel hardly any power increase but don't smoke hardly any?!

We checked out rail pressure on a scanner this evening and it was right on par (new pump within the last year) also, it recieved new oem injectors months ago. Oh and also, the ecu was flashed when the trans swap was done, so the truck does believe that it was a factory manual.

Has anyone had or saw this issue before? Thanks guys!