I know some of you will be following the Ultimate Callout Challenge when it starts in a little over 2 weeks, and since Firepunk's entry was officially unveiled this past weekend at Rudy's spring event I figured I'd share.

Truck started as a clean '06 regular cab purchased out of Oklahoma, curb weight of 6900lbs.

Once it was back at their shop the tear down began. Finished weight goal was 4500lbs.

Truck was "back halved" to save as much weight as possible.

Bed, doors, and front clip are all fiberglass.

6.7 Cummins deckplate engine from D&J Precision Machine. Triple s400 framed chargers from Engineered Diesel and triple 12mm stroker CP3's from Exergy.

Exact HP/TQ numbers on this will be available after the UCC but I can tell you that they are very impressive!

Off to paint.

Waiting on the vinyl wrap from AGI graphics.

Wrap done.

Truck ran very well for it's first time out, had a best pass of 5.60 @133mph 1/8 mile and ended up third overall in the pro street class.

I went to see the truck for myself yesterday and sat watching while they figured out ways to add ballast, a weight box, and hitch to compete in the sled pull portion of the UCC. Most of the other competitors are keeping their builds under wraps so needless to say it'll be interesting to see what shows up.
The complete build thread can be found here: http://www.competitiondiesel.com/for...d.php?t=190152 There is a lot more to it than what I posted, I merely picked out my favorite parts.

Enjoy,

Purn out