So I've been trying to figure out how to easily determine which injector failed when you have a no check engine light. Man I tell you I've been searching everywhere. And then I found the information I was looking for but only by mistake. So I was watching a bunch of YouTube videos of injector noise(rattle) sure everybody in the videos new what the noise was but didn't know what to do to figure out which injector was the culprit. Finally I decided to read the comments and believe it when I got to read the last comment there was my answer. TO FIND THE BAD INJECTOR WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING GRAB EACH INJECTOR FUEL SUPPLY LINE AND SEE WHICH ONE VIBRATES THE MOST AND THERE WILL BE THE BAD INJECTOR I thought ya right so I did it and found #1 had more vibration than the others so I bought a new injector and installed it and I couldn't believe it the person that left the comment was correct. So there you have it Easy injector diagnostics. Although I can see this not working in every situation but it worked for me.

05 2500 4dr shortbed 4" lift on 35's, 4" straight pipe, Afe intake