Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
In defense of STATELINE, it seems like Franz has given him the run around when it comes to fixing the problems. We obviously don't know both sides of the story, but I would be upset if I were him and was treated like that. The goal should be helping those with problems, rather than shifting blame.
If you have a problem with raceme, do you think the clowns over there are gonna help out the situation or just keep talking down the product and franz? If you have followed that thread from the first page and seen how many times it has been derailed by the said clowns and not handled by the mods. I'm surprised franz even posts there. Direct STATELINE over to this forum and we will do the best to deal with his problem. Many of us have been banned for sticking up for franz over there and have now moved over here to igotacummins where we can talk compare and debate like grown men. He's got nothing to lose at this point. And at least we could get him squared away. If he dont like that then he can continue to talk to the clowns and get no help at all.....