Thanks Thanks:  42
Likes Likes:  74
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate 4th Gen Giveaway!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Ultimate 4th Gen Giveaway!

Not me either:-/ congrats to the winner!

Sent from my couch.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: Ultimate 4th Gen Giveaway!

Why y'all holding out on us?.. LOL

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Why y'all holding out on us?.. LOL
    If you didn't get a private message you didn't win. We're waiting for the winner to contact us before we release anything.

Thank you.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Yeah I figured I didn't win LOL... Just wanting know who it was.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

6. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Yeah I figured I didn't win LOL... Just wanting know who it was.
    Once they contact us the cat will be out of the bag or another winner will be picked.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Once they contact us the cat will be out of the bag or another winner will be picked.
    Well I'll go ahead and just except it now. No need for private msg. Lmfao!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Congrats to whoever the lucky winner is! Hope they like to check their emails!! These giveaways are super awesome. Thanks Jay for keeping these going. You've got to get a wheels and tires one going whenever the next one comes around

2010 Ram 3500 Crew Cab SLT SRW 4X4
    5" Pro Comp lift, Ion Alloys with 35x12.5r18 Pro Comp Xtreme AT with some stance.
    Raceme Ultra, S&B CAI, 4" TBE w 5" tip, LED tails and Third Brake Light, 6" touchscreen, 30" LED light bar, SJ dual shock stabilizers, Synergy steering-box stabilizer.
    Undercoated truck, two toned rhino liner lowers and bumpers, painted grill and debadged.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

who was the lucky winner?

12. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    who was the lucky winner?
    Haha I was thinking about this yesterday myself.

13. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Still wondering if they know they won or not. I'd already have that stuff installed and reviewed, etc.!

Sent from my couch.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Matt C Moore, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast