Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #191

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Now, what is this garbage? Someone please explain why they like to bash the RaceME?

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/4t...om-tuning.html

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #192

User Info Menu

Call him out! @Schmidty

Please tell us more how mm3 isn't ready yet.

Seems to be multiple guys here doing just fine with the mm3 and ultras tuned by @Double R Diesel

So possibly you meant other tuners are not ready yet.

I don't quite get you to be honest. I know where you got your mm3, and then you come here with multiple questions on how to get the stock file and so on. Questions your vendor and tuner should easily be able to answer. So what exactly is going on and why didn't your mm3 come with tuning, and why do you say it's not ready? Cuz clearly it is and has been.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #193

User Info Menu

We didn't even know he was on here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #194

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Now, what is this garbage? Someone please explain why they like to bash the RaceME?

cause they have nothing else to talk about then

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #195

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Call him out! @Schmidty

Please tell us more how mm3 isn't ready yet.

Seems to be multiple guys here doing just fine with the mm3 and ultras tuned by @Double R Diesel

So possibly you meant other tuners are not ready yet.

I don't quite get you to be honest. I know where you got your mm3, and then you come here with multiple questions on how to get the stock file and so on. Questions your vendor and tuner should easily be able to answer. So what exactly is going on and why didn't your mm3 come with tuning, and why do you say it's not ready? Cuz clearly it is and has been.
    I'm running a MM3 on my 03! That's how unready it is.

He's all yours Rattlin

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #196

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post

Wow! I don't understand this. He compliments me (thank you) but then makes the MM3 look bad despite knowing we have had more success than failures... not to mention being on this forum and saying such over there.😕

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #197

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Wow! I don't understand this. He compliments me (thank you) but then makes the MM3 look bad despite knowing we have had more success than failures... not to mention being on this forum and saying such over there.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #198

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Wow! I don't understand this. He compliments me (thank you) but then makes the MM3 look bad despite knowing we have had more success than failures... not to mention being on this forum and saying such over there.😕

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Very confusing for sure. Seems like forum treason. Won't understand until @Schmidty responds I guess.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Top Of Page | #199

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Take some deep breathes, and take 2 steps back from the hammer big fella.

13. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #200

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Take some deep breathes, and take 2 steps back from the hammer big fella.

I'm old school. LOL Damn kids

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast