Hi Guys, Just wanted to chime in here on my personal experience with Double R diesel, I know there are lots of "big name" companies out there that offer tuning options for our trucks, but i decided to go with a smaller one hoping for a more personal experience. After numerous emails, text messages and phone calls ( which were all returned very quickly) i went with Ray at Double R diesel. all i can say is WOW... i"m impressed...his customer service is second to none...very pleasant to deal with, I asked a million questions and he answered everyone! I just finished a long trek to northern Quebec towing my camper on the new tow tune he built me, truck ran awesome, night and day difference between his tune and the H&S box tune i was running before. Tranny temp never exceeded 183 degrees, (ambient air temp at that time was 84 degrees) For most of the trip it was reading 170ish. Truck pulled hard (lots of hills in that area). If your wanting someone to tune your truck...I wouldn't hesitate...call Ray today!! If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to PM me and ill be happy to answer!

Thanks again Ray!....Talk to ya soon.