Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2421

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Aircrew423 View Post
    So to confirm, because I was just coming on here to ask and saw there is an update... I have Rays WARP tunes, should I(We) still be keeping our RaceMe updated with the new updates as they come out on the site?
    YES

I'm way behind after being told not to worry about it. Firmware and custom tuning have little to do with eachother. The firmware may give you updates on the device that custom tuning doesn't do

2. Top Of Page | #2422

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I didn't format until it failed. Then formated after the 4th failure. It was formatted already but deleted everything and did it anyway since it states format to FAT

The guys at Canada are trying to figure out why it won't work
    Uncheck quick format in the format screen. Don't use the usb card adapter, use the micro card adapter for the SD reader slot that comes with new cards, buy a SD card reader if you have to to use that route. The quick format is the wrong type and the USB adapters always go bad - These fixed my same issue

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

3. Top Of Page | #2423

User Info Menu

@9mcgb81 posted in the wrong thread LOL. I tried to move it but I'm the worst moderator ever.
    Anyway he posted faulty sd card. Works for everything but this

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #2424

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    @9mcgb81 posted in the wrong thread LOL. I tried to move it but I'm the worst moderator ever.
    Anyway he posted faulty sd card. Works for everything but this
    I just noticed that I did that

Ya I dug through my cards to see what I had laying around. Moved some pictures off a 1gb to the one I was trying to use

The 1gb worked just fine

Pictures and video on the new sd no issues but doesn't work for the Ultra. Going to pull my stuff off and take it back to get a refund from the store. Was only about $12 but if I can't use it as needed it's faulty

RaceME EU and Canada both remote connected and messed with it. Still nothing from it

5. Likes Noneck liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #2425

User Info Menu

Since cards are so cheap now, maybe its best to have one of the highest end Sandisk extreme pros on hand when upgrading, but 16gb is the lowest size and their website doesn't have a current card under 4gb. So I then wonder if smaller cards are now going to be knock offs or lesser quality than current tech. Will the Ultra/MM3 take 16gb the same if formatted as fat. Seems like it would be more disk to read through. I don't know how they are formatted though. Is info written at the "beginning of the disk"? I'd like to buy one to have on hand for the future, after my last upgrade failures/ fix after hours or playing with the card.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

7. Top Of Page | #2426

User Info Menu

I have used 15g standard scan disc SD with no problem but bought new card having same issue. I think it is in the update when starting from scratch. Going to try loading old original file and see if tuner will recognize then apply update.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #2427

User Info Menu

From what I read on madds it is missing a file it needs.

9. Top Of Page | #2428

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by easymon View Post
    I have used 15g standard scan disc SD with no problem but bought new card having same issue. I think it is in the update when starting from scratch. Going to try loading old original file and see if tuner will recognize then apply update.

With my original sd and the 4B firmware and WARP files it had no problems reading that when I put it back in
    I have all files backed up but to be even safer I use a 2nd card to update. With the issue I had I didn't have to worry about needing to delete then add the files again from the old firmware

Simply swap cards once I found out it was a card issue even though brand new. Just sucks it took a couple hours and time on the phone to handle it

Better that way than messing up the Ultra or worse the truck

10. Top Of Page | #2429

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    With my original sd and the 4B firmware and WARP files it had no problems reading that when I put it back in
    I have all files backed up but to be even safer I use a 2nd card to update. With the issue I had I didn't have to worry about needing to delete then add the files again from the old firmware

Simply swap cards once I found out it was a card issue even though brand new. Just sucks it took a couple hours and time on the phone to handle it

Better that way than messing up the Ultra or worse the truck
    Are you using a Class 10 SDHC? If not, that's your issue.

Also, the Ultra has issues with cards larger than 2GB.

I'm happy to do a remote assistance session with you, as I've done for a few other members and take a look at your card and folder structure. I've gotten a couple people out of a pickle this way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

11. Top Of Page | #2430

User Info Menu

Just downloaded new update on new 8g card all went no problem.

Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 ... LastLast