Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 11 of 253 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Just want to be clear, this update will include transmission and custom tuning for 2012?
    It should include the option for increased line pressure but not full trans tuning or custom tuning yet.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

Just OTF

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    It should include the option for increased line pressure but not full trans tuning or custom tuning yet.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    Increased line pressure is a great start!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

Can't wait for mine to come in..... seems like time is going slower and slower now since i have been waiting

7. Thanks Power247, DRD thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

I have to announce I can't release new software today for everyone, reason is the 2 customers who I thought to have to test the new software for the 2011 and 2012 C&C trucks are not reachable.
    The C&C support for the last not supported trucks is now also implemented into the new RAME003H and 1.0.17 software and we must get positive testing results before I release it.
    Yesterday I gave Ray from Double R Diesel the files to test it on his 2012, the OTF isn't the problem, it works, but we must be sure the C&C software don't have issues.
    We don't own a single C&C test truck so we are dependent on customers or dealers to test this software. We did not yet find someone to test it.

Ray can tell you now how the OTF works on 2010-12 trucks
    The only thing what is not yet working on the 2010-12 models OTF software is the VGT adjustment. There are so many different calibrations and VGT tables it takes us some weeks to work through, but it will come soon.

Sorry for that
    Hope you understand that
    Franz

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    I have to announce I can't release new software today for everyone, reason is the 2 customers who I thought to have to test the new software for the 2011 and 2012 C&C trucks are not reachable.
    The C&C support for the last not supported trucks is now also implemented into the new RAME003H and 1.0.17 software and we must get positive testing results before I release it.
    Yesterday I gave Ray from Double R Diesel the files to test it on his 2012, the OTF isn't the problem, it works, but we must be sure the C&C software don't have issues.
    We don't own a single C&C test truck so we are dependent on customers or dealers to test this software. We did not yet find someone to test it.

Ray can tell you now how the OTF works on 2010-12 trucks
    The only thing what is not yet working on the 2010-12 models OTF software is the VGT adjustment. There are so many different calibrations and VGT tables it takes us some weeks to work through, but it will come soon.

Sorry for that
    Hope you understand that
    Franz
    I indeed have the updated software in hand and I'm just minutes from installing it on my 2012.

Folks, I've got to say this about Franz and RaceME...

I have never seen the level of commitment to absolute quality in a product. Franz emailed me yesterday after making an agonizing decision. He wanted folks to have the update asap but his better judgement changed his mind. He is a perfectionist. I actually told him don't worry about the 10-12 C&C trucks this go around and get them next time, but he stated that he had made promises for the C&C support and he just couldn't make the update public without testing the C&C part of the software.

I'm sure this decision may be disappointing for some but please realize its for the betterment of the product as a whole.

Let me say this...I have been privately pushing for custom tuning software from RaceME for months. Franz has heard my request and gave me his promise, but also has told me it would not be in my hands until RaceME had the software 100% ready.

Despite what we all want, I can truly say that for Double R Diesel, we admire and respect the RaceME commitment to quality.

Thank you Franz

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks RATLIN'HP, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

Hello all

You will get the software today
    We are working to remove the the 11 and 12 C&C support and releasing this software without it.
    Don't forget after updating card and tuner to do a full customized tuning to your trucks or it will not work

The software will be available within the next hour's

Franz

13. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, theaaronbush liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Public software for 2010-12 pickup OTF is now up on the RaceME website. Enjoy!!👍👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

15. Likes RATLIN'HP, theaaronbush, Power247 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

As a reminder, 2010-2012 must have the unlock cable plugged in like the 2013-2015 trucks do in order for the OTF tuning to work.

Here is the connection on my 2012...

Here is with the cable plugged in...

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

17. Likes theaaronbush, Power247 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

DON'T FORGET TO CONNECT UNLOCK CABLE, it must be connected now on 2010-12 models!

Franz

19. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
Page 11 of 253 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast