Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Smarty s06 vs. smarty touch

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Smarty s06 vs. smarty touch

Had a buddy buy a cummins, and wants my smarty.... I've been thinking about selling it and upgrading to the touch. Is it worth it? would it be "down grading" as if going down to a smarty jr? would like the touch, due to the fact that the s06 is quite ugly and kind of a cluster to deal with. but if there is advantages over the touch or vise versa, let me know. really new product, so no one I know has ran with the touch.

thanks!

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I just got my smarty from @Killer223. He seems to be pretty astute on the Smarty. Our goals are the same with our trucks.

I have a Quadzilla V2 which I am using as gauges at the moment. But my future plans are to go to a Edge CTS and add the turbo timer.

As far as the new setup, it all depends on what you want to do. If you change your program often, yeah go for it. If you just set it and forget it, it's not. You can get into a CTS for allot less money

Just my $.02

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC