Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not running right

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

not running right

Got a 5.9.....my question is this. When im going down the highway my truck seems to be dragging and doesn't seem to have a lot of get up and go. Im woundering if my injectors and going bad

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

What year? Mods? That info is mandatory when asking for help

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The only mod I got is a s&b cold air intake.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Its a 01

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Its like I have no back pressure in my exhaust

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

What year is truck?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

http://igotacummins.com/showthread.php/3219-IF-YOU-NEED-HELP!-Protocol

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Auto, manual? What if anything have you checked already? Results? I can think of quite a few things that might cause that issue, but they are all over the board depending on your truck

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Auto, manual? What if anything have you checked already? Results? I can think of quite a few things that might cause that issue, but they are all over the board depending on your truck
    This is what I have been complaining about. They want help, but seem to think we know everything about what they have. It's like "My truck won't start! What's wrong?" We shouldn't have to pry the necessary info from them.

Use your heads guys. We're not doing your job too

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Its a auto......haven't checked anything yet. Its a 2001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast