Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  42
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: PA Check In Thread

1. Top Of Page | #61
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

We are locates at 155 N Isabella St. Basically across the street from the Saxonburg Museum.

2. Top Of Page | #62
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

@Lifttruck we are still getting settled in so working on getting our diesel accessories brought down from the old garage but more than welcome to stop in. Also being you are so close you should sign up for the IGOTAMEET that will be held here on August 15 - 16. There will be 50 VIP spots which are forsale as well as general admission. It will be a good time!

3. Top Of Page | #63
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

Grew up in Plum/Apollo area, hoping to get a job on that side of the state soon, still end up back there almost every weekend
    I'm in New Holland currently

4. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    @Lifttruck we are still getting settled in so working on getting our diesel accessories brought down from the old garage but more than welcome to stop in. Also being you are so close you should sign up for the IGOTAMEET that will be held here on August 15 - 16. There will be 50 VIP spots which are forsale as well as general admission. It will be a good time!
    I'm in New Ken. I grew up in Freeport right next to Saxonburg.

5. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

We are locates at 155 N Isabella St. Basically across the street from the Saxonburg Museum.
    Isn't that where JJ found you?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #66
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

I'm in New Ken. I grew up in Freeport right next to Saxonburg.
    @Lifttruck you are not far away at all, you definitely need to take part in the meet then!!! Also get other cummins guys to come a long.. I have a few that come by the shop every once in a while.

@Palaraco No JJ and @IGOTACUMMINS did not find me at the Saxonburg Museum just some of my work because what I do is pure ART

7. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

@Lifttruck you are not far away at all, you definitely need to take part in the meet then!!! Also get other cummins guys to come a long.. I have a few that come by the shop every once in a while.

@Palaraco No JJ and @IGOTACUMMINS did not find me at the Saxonburg Museum just some of my work because what I do is pure ART
    Oh Brother!

Enlighten me. What is this art work that you do?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #68
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

^^^ agreed. Let's see some art

9. Top Of Page | #69
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

Quick Customer Truck Tickler...I will do my best at trying to get other customer truck pics up and everything

10. Top Of Page | #70
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

PA Check In Thread

Harrisburg area...actually Lower Paxton Twp.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast