As some of you are aware, I am deleting my truck next week (September 8th) in Calgary. I've decided to do a complete EGR delete and replace the NOx and DPF with a 4" Flo Pro turbo back with muffler for the wife as she wants to keep it sounding stock.

Where I now need help and advice is with the tuner!!! I had planned on using the Mini Maxx but have read they is not very good as gauges as......

1. It's extremely small and hard to see
2. You can only monitor 4 things
3. It only has a few colours
4. It's not a touch screen
5. You can't add a turbo timer (not sure about this)

Currently, I have the Edge CTS monitor pillar mounted and quite like the gauge and it's setup. I am afraid, shift on the fly may be tarnished by an inferior display. I am trying to decide if I should just stick with the Mini Maxx setup or should I go with the XRT Pro, only have one custom tune I stick with, add the turbo timer and use my CTS as a monitor.

I like the Mini Maxx as I was told it can be set to run stock until the engine is warm....I don't think the XRT can do that. That being said, the CTS is a great setup gauge wise and can run a turbo timer!!!

Warming the engine to full operating temp is also one of my concerns as, living in Canada, I don't always have the weather on my side to allow me the luxury of full operating temps prior to driving. Sometimes all I can spare is 5 min while I am getting my gear as I have to jump in and get gone. Working in the Emergency Services field.....patients generally don't understand that it took more time to respond cause I had to properly warm my truck first as it's been deleted!!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! I just don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it later!!! I'm afraid not slit can compare to the polished look of the CTS!!!