Thanks Thanks:  1,035
Likes Likes:  4,156
Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #461

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JT_410BERRY View Post
    What lift are you running and what brand of tool box do I see?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Lift is pro comp 6" but I left my leveling kit on so it's about an 8" in the front made taller blocks for the back at work just gotta get longer U bolts and then build some long arm adjustable link bars to recenter my front axle
    Tool box is RKI I sprayed it with that spray paint rhino liner stuff it's steel box which is what I wanted so I can move it up to where my gooseneck is and fit my welder behind it and weld my spools too the toolbox damn aluminum ones are junk LOL drop a beer can on it and you dent it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #462

User Info Menu

I watched the rain/snow clean the dirt off the truck...

4. Top Of Page | #463

User Info Menu

Added the Ford foldable bed extender (fyi - they don't have a Ford emblem). I got it off of Criagslist for $125. Its just what I wanted and since other extenders are interchangable I figured I would try it out. I punched and drilled the pivot hole at 8.5" height, and 1 7/8" from the back edge towards the front. Tapped 10m 1.50 threads for the pivot bolt. It works great for coolers, milk crate full of tools, lawn chairs & etc for the boat, and for groceries (my wife did know what it was in the garage and after I installed it today she laughed and said she needed that just the other day at the store). The best thing and reason why I wanted it, they fold away and clip to the side. I can slide in a sheet of plywood or sheetrock and my heavy homemade wooden divider wont be in the way and piss me off anymore. Once I take out the plastic liner and spray, I'll drill the peg holes for those peg latches at the bottom that are sticking out. I added some info in section 23 of the newbie guide to 4th gens. I'll add pics there soon of the layout of the holes from my friends truck with a tape measure lined up so you can get a feel for it. You tube has install videos for the Ford to see how it works and and looks. Total labor was probably 30 minutes, gathering of tools, and cleanup took the longest.

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-650Y using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

5. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #464

User Info Menu

Finally got roll bar wired up and UHF radio fitted...

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #465

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    Finally got roll bar wired up and UHF radio fitted...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...47cdb2c9d3.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8d438dab6e.jpg

Awesome bumper and side steps!

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-650Y using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

8. Likes rtdrags, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #466

User Info Menu

Fitted a RHD dash mat....
    Just got to let it settle in before I attach Velcro.

10. Top Of Page | #467

Finally installed these lights I've been having for about a month

11. Thanks Snow Dodge thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #468

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stoweboy250 View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...48fb242ea2.jpg

Finally installed these lights I've been having for about a month
    Sweet looking lights/ nice antenna

13. Thanks stoweboy250 thanked for this post
    Likes stoweboy250, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dodge View Post
    Sweet looking lights/ nice antenna

Disappointed with the antenna. It's already fading. Need to get re powder coated

15. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #470

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stoweboy250 View Post
    Disappointed with the antenna. It's already fading. Need to get re powder coated
    What caliber? For sure on the powder coat, light coat

Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast