Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

OK It's time for a Rant thread.

The rules.
    No Names. Especially if it's someone on the forum. DarkSideforum is an exception.
    Obviously no cussing, but we know what you mean
    Real events that flat out ticked you off.

I'll Start

I was pulling into a handicapped parking spot at a local shopping center. Here I find a middle aged guy sitting in his car blocking all three HANDICAP spots. I stopped, waited and he just sat there staring at me. Duh. . . I tapped the horn, hinting to get the heck out of the way and he still sat there. WTF! So I pulled in front of him and blocked him. As I opened the back door of my truck for my cane, he pulled out of the spot, with all the windows down on his car. I called him an "ignorant a$$". He started to mouth off to me. I just calmly told him he had an identity problem and must be an over paid executive. He said "What's that?" "IT MUST BE HARD TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND A LOGGER HEADED MORON!" My wife verbally poked me to shut up Before I killed him. I know she said "leave it be before he gets hurt" as she was walking past his passenger door. Grrrrrrr.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes Power247, K-Sons, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    OK It's time for a Rant thread.

The rules.
    No Names. Especially if it's someone on the forum. DarkSideforum is an exception.
    Obviously no cussing, but we know what you mean
    Real events that flat out ticked you off.

I'll Start

I was pulling into a handicapped parking spot at a local shopping center. Here I find a middle aged guy sitting in his car blocking all three HANDICAP spots. I stopped, waited and he just sat there staring at me. Duh. . . I tapped the horn, hinting to get the heck out of the way and he still sat there. WTF! So I pulled in front of him and blocked him. As I opened the back door of my truck for my cane, he pulled out of the spot, with all the windows down on his car. I called him an "ignorant a$$". He started to mouth off to me. I just calmly told him he had an identity problem and must be an over paid executive. He said "What's that?" "IT MUST BE HARD TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND A LOGGER HEADED MORON!" My wife verbally poked me to shut up Before I killed him. I know she said "leave it be before he gets hurt" as she was walking past his passenger door. Grrrrrrr.
    Nice one old man.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@IGOTACUMMINS.COM I'm trying to liven up this party.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@IGOTACUMMINS.COM You like this thread idea? This is like the one "what did you do to your truck today". That actually gets more attention than the Post whore thread. But then again, @diggerdave has been quiet lately

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.

8. Likes K-Sons, Cummins313 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
    One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.
    Agreed New Jersey has a Wiper on - Lights on law

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The one worse is when the same band of yahoos are driving on a 4 lane highway in the rain and the slow to 25 and put their hazards on If you're too scared to drive in the rain then get off the road until it quits. Its hard enough to see brake lights in the rain without all the d@mn blinking hazard lights

11. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    The one worse is when the same band of yahoos are driving on a 4 lane highway in the rain and the slow to 25 and put their hazards on If you're too scared to drive in the rain then get off the road until it quits. Its hard enough to see brake lights in the rain without all the d@mn blinking hazard lights
    Yes!! There is a particular country in Europe, Sweden I believe in which you must go through intense wintry emergency maneuvers in the drivers test in order to pass. Needless to say a huge majority of racing champions come from there in all race-types. And they have low accident rates. Not a bad idea. Give it a search some of the videos of what the average drivers can do are awesome.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Yes!! There is a particular country in Europe, Sweden I believe in which you must go through intense wintry emergency maneuvers in the drivers test in order to pass. Needless to say a huge majority of racing champions come from there in all race-types. And they have low accident rates. Not a bad idea. Give it a search some of the videos of what the average drivers can do are awesome.
    Yeah but not every other driver is foreign either. You know where I'm going, especially around here

13. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I agree here in Maine, wipers on-lights on its the law! And for good reason as you explained above!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast