Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

So, Shortly after I got my cummins, The Wife and I decided to head down to Nebraska to visit her family. She wanted to bring her nissan murano, and I wanted my truck, so we got a car trailer, and towed her car down there. well, about halfway through Iowa, Im on the Highway, cruising speed, and this kid, like 17 yr old in mommys cars in like a chevy cruze was in the slow lane. well there was a trucker merging on, no big deal, the kid was slowing down to let him in. well the kid about a car length ahead of me decides to pull into my lane while the trucker merges onto the highway, trucker is about full on the highway now. and the kid slams on his breaks thinking the truckers coming all the way to the fast lane. I had to put the brakes to the floor, or this kid was about to taste his own tant. blasted the horn for a good minute. Thank god the trailer brakes worked (rented uhaul trailer)

This kid proceeds to drive 10 under the limit, and slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up. after about 6 miles of this, I passed his *** in the slow lane, he sped up while i passed him, and I **** can it. get along side of the trucker, hit the cruise control and stayed with the trucker for about 20 miles. this kid was all sorts of pissed off, screaming at hitting is steering wheel, all while i watched and laughed in my rear view. Wife wasn't to happy with me, but hey, gotta have some fun on those long road trips haha

To bad rear ending would end up being my fault, other wise I would of been getting myself a new road armor bumper

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

2. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

My car trailer is 24 feet. So it's not always full. Sometimes I feel like the tailgaters want to drive up on the trailer.

Good job on keeping it under control. 15K hitting him in the butt would have sent a message for sure

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks stryker04cummins thanked for this post
    Likes stryker04cummins, Weeseven liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #83
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Real quick to the point. DIM your Fracking lights!!!! Idk how many inconsiderate yahoos I run across on my way from work the last few mornings that don't have the decency to hit the dimmer switch. I'm just coming off a 12 hr shift and remember. Heck I even turn off my fog lights when I hit the hwy since I'm lifted and know they blind smaller cars. I'm gonna start flipping on my KCs when I someone doesn't dim.

5. Thanks K-Sons, Badger2078 thanked for this post
    Likes Badger2078 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

I have been really tempted to put in a light bar for those that don't dim.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

7. Likes Minion2012 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #85
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So if you don't mind me beating a dead horse for a while longer I've got a few...
    #1 : a while back I had a group of morons I went to school with who thought that it was funny to play chicken on the freeway. Not just the usual slow and fast deal but they would go as far as to block me on the on ramp. Not really impressive if you ask me.
    #2 : I had a 1970s c10 come flying past me on the freeway. I mean blowing by at speeds in the mid to low 3 digit, I'm guessing. What I drive now is not capable of such speeds.
    #3 : My state has 2 seasons for drivers first the old aged who are happy to drive at 25+ under the limit and the summer where you keep a weary eye on the side mirror for that double the limit driver.
    #4 : last one. Could anyone please teach other driver what a courtesy flash of the headlights means... Usually I'm alerting you of your lights/road ahead or whatever.

9. Thanks K-Sons thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

I won't even get into the stories of the asshats on the way to school.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

11. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Multiple times I've lit my KC's at people who don't dim, pretty sure they wont be doing that any time soon.

My personal favorite is them *** hats with HID with the incorrect housing, even with the lights on dim, then blind everyone... unfortunately I call one of them my friend

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

12. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

I have a rant. . . . .

why can these people tell us about their trucks when asking for help. We're supposed to use our Chrystal *****.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Likes Minion2012 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I have a rant. . . . .

why can these people tell us about their trucks when asking for help. We're supposed to use our Chrystal *****.
    Now Polaraco, if you would just use your tapatalk you would know all about their trucks. LOL

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Top Of Page | #90
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I have a rant. . . . .

I thought that you guys had that telepathy thingy down. We ask a question and you're supposed to give all the answers that apply. oh well.
    I guess I just assumed it would be a courtesy thing, listing all the things that apply to this or that particular problem. We get this assumed telepathy from a few of my coworkers... go figure.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast