Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does anyone know?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Does anyone know?

I need the size of the bolts which holds the plastic cover on. I know they're metric, but I don't know the sizes. I need the MM, pitch and length.

Don't ask me where they went. . . The must have fallen in the engine when I did the injectors.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

please explain what bolts you are looking for, I can see if the information is available on my program I subscribe too.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

The four bolts that hold the plastic dress up cover to the metal valve cover on a 5 9

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

M10 x 1.5x 30 I believe

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    M10 x 1.5x 30 I believe
    Too Big. The length looks right, but the diameter is like 2 sizes maybe

6. Top Of Page | #6
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

M8 x 1.25x 50 says the manual, I took a guess and I was off

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Atta Boy. Thanks