I have a 2013 3500 DRW, 131K.

Deleted running DRD standard setup at plus 60 hp.

For the last year, I have been tracking down the occasional bong on the dash, and the tpms light will flash, but this truck is pre tmps for DRW.

We have pulled and checked connections at TIPM.

All were clean, and we added di-electric.

I checked the CAN connections, and all look good; I checked the chassis and engine grounds.

Batteries have been replaced, and the load test is at 100%.

Changed out Alternator with now is putting out much more steady voltage reading.

After all of this, I still have the bong, and in the last 1000 miles, it has gotten worse, and now I'm driving; I get every message under the sun while driving.

The truck runs perfect, but while going down the road, I have gotten trailer brakes to need service, parking sensors off, dash has gone blank and rebooted, the dash will say to depress the brake and push start (while running), abs needs serviced, brake light (for parking brake) flashes, traction loss flashes.

All while happily driving down the road running just fine.

Codes are currently logged during this last 15 minutes test drive.

P0513: Incorrect Immobilizer key
U0102: Lost comm with transfer case ctrl mod
U0121: Lost comm with ABS (ABS) ctrl mod
U0140: Lost Comm with body ctrl mod
U0155: Lost comm with instrument panel cluster ctrl mod
U0121: Lost comm with steering column ctrl mod
U0415: Invalid data received from abs ctrl mod
U1412: Implausible vehicle speed signal received

Before the last 250 miles, I occasionally got the lost comm with steering column code logged, but none of the others.

Before the last few hundred miles, the bong was usually always at low RPM, under 1500, and under load.

Now it is all the time.

It does this on dry and wet days, so I don't think it is water.

I have also tried reprogramming with the MM3 with a battery charger hooked up. Made no improvement.

Any thoughts on anything I could be missing, and whether anyone has replaced an ECM, and what was involved?

Thanks.