Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: MM3 Error: D

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Error: D

Hey guys, I had this Error show up in my MM3 yesterday (See Pic).

I unplugged the MM3 when I got home and left it unplugged all night, hoping it would clear it, but no luck.

Truck and MM3 both operate correctly.

No issues there.

Does anyone know what would cause this or how to clear it and get it back to reading correctly?

Thanks.

mm3.jpg

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Error: D

Quote Originally Posted by jman82 View Post
    Hey guys, I had this Error show up in my MM3 yesterday (See Pic). I unplugged the MM3 when I got home and left it unplugged all night hoping it would clear it, but no luck. Truck and MM3 both operate correctly. No issues there. Anyone have an idea on what would cause this or how to clear it and get it back to reading correctly?? Thanks.

mm3.jpg
    Appears to have frozen, not returning to the gauge display. Sorry haven’t seen this, I would contact MM3 Power for advice. Please keep us posted.

Edit: I assume you unplugged at the OBD Port not just the monitor. If not give that a try.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes, I unplugged the OBD port; I will look at the monitor to see if that changes things.

The funny thing is it doesn't affect the operation of the MM3 (at least for now).

All the tunings still work; there are no error codes on the truck; it will return to the gauge display on command and through time out and still allow me to switch between tune levels.

I'm just OCD as hell about stuff like this, and it drives me nuts.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Okay, I understand your situation better now.

I believe mine says something about a return to RT where you see the D error.

It may still be worth contacting MM3 Power to ask for peace of mind.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post