OK, have stock stereo, works great, has sat (not using) CD and AM FM and a clock.
My daily commuter is a 2016 Camry and I certainly like the hands free blue tooth. So would like to do that for my truck. I realize getting a CD player is super speedy, I'm fine with using a thumb drive and putting my music on it etc, so means face needs a USB port and maybe a small SD card slot. Mic in radio, but be fine with adding one to my A pillar

I want something that can fit into factory slot, double din, no hacking. I dont mind a fitment kit for the narrower radio face. Im looking at a Pioneer stereo. I also see a device for replacing the stock radio. Also, I dont want to add an amplifier, would like the amp in the radio, my speakers are stock, I'm 62 yrs old and dont need to thump and rattle my windows. Back up camera is a must, I use "hitching rods" now to hook up my trailers, but camera would make this a breeze. I also dont want to hack my factory plug off, want a plug in pigtail.

My truck is an SLT, not a strip down, but not loaded either. Am I doing this right? Here is what I have rounded up.
I suspect I may have to add the inputs elsewhere or a different radio with input jacks in face?

Other suggestions or pictures of your install, am I even doing this right? I find plenty of units that dont even have a radio tuner anymore. Crazy, times are changing I guess.

Then the install kit:

Then this item which I didnt know anything about, but do know when I take my scanner and do a full scan, it does show radio, I dont need codes in the system.