Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edge Juice w/Attitude

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Edge Juice w/Attitude

I pulled the info below about the Edge and the link is the user manual. Looks like new they were 650-675. I'm going to ask 500 OBO.

http://www.edgeproducts.com/product_images/product_variation-user_manual-228.pdf

Dodge Juice with Attitude
    2006-2007 Dodge 5.9L 610 Series Juice with Attitude
    KEY FEATURES:
    • 5 on-the-fly Adjustable Power Levels
    • Touch-of-a-Button Control
    • Additional 100 HP and 250 ft lb Torque
    • Turbo Timer
    • Increases Fuel Economy*
    • Greatly Improves Driveability and Performance
    The Edge Juice/Attitude is a highly sophisticated package capable of dramatically improving your truck’s driveability, towing, mileage and, most importantly, POWER.
    Using factory-style connections in just thirty minutes you can add five levels of adjustable power ranging from 25-100 horsepower and increase torque up to 250 ft. lbs. The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy.
    The Juice communicates along the engine’s CAN-BUS data stream, from which it receives vital engine, transmission, and fuel system information. This enables the Juice to provide smooth and precise power curves that are truly custom, rather than just an offset from stock.
    When used in conjunction with the Attitude monitor you can control the five power levels on-the-fly from inside your truck. The Attitude displays all the information a complete set of gauges would and will automatically monitor and display exhaust gas temperature (EGT), turbo boost and transmission slip and de-fuel the engine to prevent excessive EGT, boost levels or transmission slippage. It also displays 0 – 60 times, quarter mile times and actual speed if you are using non-stock tires as well as a host of other parameters. The Juice communicates directly with the engine’s ECM, from which it receives vital engine and fuel system information. This enables the Juice to provide smooth and precise power in real time under any driving condition.
    The Turbo Timer is the latest in a long list of Edge safeguards. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached.
    Imagine, within minutes you get incredible power gains, an increase in mileage and the equivalent of a complete set of gauges with one simple installation!
    The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
    Level 0: Stock
    Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 6: 160 Horsepower – 350 Foot Pounds of Torque**

Your Attitude monitor allows you to monitor the performance of your engine’s vital engine components and output values. The following parameters can be displayed on the main Attitude screen (maximum 4 at one time):
    • Boost
    • EGT
    • Barametric PSI
    • Power Level
    • Speed MPH
    • Engine Coolant Temperature
    • Gear
    • Intake Air Temperature
    • Load%
    • Slip %
    • Transmission Temperature
    • Throttle%
    • RPM
    • Percent Backdown due to high EGT or Boost

That Attitude can sound an alert when certain engine parameter levels are met. The following alerts are available:
    • EGT
    • Boost
    • Engine Temp
    • Transmission Temp
    • Speed

Keep track of your performance by recording maximum/minimum for a variety of parameters including:
    • Max Engine Temp
    • 0-60 times
    • ¼ mile times
    • Max RPM
    • Max Speed
    • Backdown %
    • TransmissionTemp

The Juice alone provides the following power gains with toggle switch:
    Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 3: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Has this been installed on a truck? If so, does it need to be reprogrammed for another truck. This is what I'm looking for.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It was on my truck. I pulled the box and am getting ready to pull the wires. I have an 06 5.9L. I don't think it needs to be reprogrammed but I could be wrong.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Can you send me an actual picture of the unit so I can make sure it's for sure the one I'm looking at. I will contact edge and see if it has to be reprogrammed. Thanks for the quick response.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Sure! Are you on FB? You can send me a message and then I can send a picture that way. Marisa Warner is me.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

There are a bunch of you. LOL. Could you post one to here? I called edge and they said it does not need to be reprogrammed and there will be no issues as long as the wiring is still good.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

[IMG][/IMG]

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is this what the module is? Just kinda confused by the other picture. Or is this not the model that has the monitor.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Search this in your images - Edge EJD3000B

That is a picture of the box that goes under the hood not the monitor. I thought you would want model and serial numbers.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you for all the information but I was looking for a different one. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast