Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
I know when they saw my reply, wanted to see what Harley I owned. LOL.

I fully restored that bike. Spent 900 for it, rough shape, lots of pieces missing, downtube cover, bent pegs, rough shape, had an old USFS ID take on steering stem. Spend $1500 in parts and pro body shop paint and in the end, sold it for $1500. Tough way to make a living.
Good thing I had a paying job. But the journey was fun and I put new life into it, so it has a head start on more years.
Learned a lot.
67 was first year for hi lo range transmission, earlier, you changed sprockets, all were red excet in 73 and 74, they were mars orange and 68 and 78, they were yellow. In 1980, they went to the 110, but no high lo range in 1980, only year it didnt exist, then in 81, came back the high low range till the end here is the stated, but continued for years elsewhere, ie Australia.
Good news, they brought it back (Honda) and its a 125 now. Comes in a red or a tan color.

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/pictur...ss-trail-2.jpg
Thanks for the information and history. I went looking through my old paste in photo albums and found this photo. I purchased it new and the year was 1978. You are spot on with your dates. Thanks again.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.