I recently put on a 2 in leveling kit, new 35x12.50s, and Bilstein 5100s upfront and had it aligned; doing so, I developed an issue I didn't notice before.

Going down a 2 lane around 55-60 mph, i have noticed the truck following the crown or imperfections of the road.

It's not an overly aggressive or constant pull; there's no pull with brakes, and it's difficult to explain.

It just requires constant attention and adjustment, more so than normal.

My steering wheel sits slightly off-center around 11 o'clock due to drag bar nuts been welded for the recall issue with the original owner had this done.

On the interstate, however, this problem doesn't exist.

The tires are mud tread, but I had them road force balanced when bought, and I run 65 psi on all 4 corners.

I'm going to change the front sway bar bushings soon and an adjustable drag bar and new steering stabilizer.

The last truck i had the same setup except it was a 1500 and had none of these issues, but it did have a different suspension design and half the weight upfront.

Is this just the nature of the beast, and am I too picky, or am I looking at worn-out or stressed parts?

I had this same issue on my TJ, and after I did all the above minus the trackbar, my issue was resolved for the most part.