Hey guys and gals. New to the forum, which has been great so far! As mentioned in my introduction post a week ago if anyone saw it, I have a 2021 Ram 2500 limited on order. I cannot wait. I ordered it Jan 23 but it looks like it will not be here until April. OUCH.

My question is this: Chrysler has already released the build sheet with the VIN number on it. If anyone has ever ordered a truck on here, do you remember if that VIN number was 100% accurate as the VIN on the truck? (I know this sounds like a stupid question).

I want to order all my performance parts right away, including tunes. DRD and most any other tuner needs the VIN. I want the parts sitting here waiting on the shelf for the truck, but am leery about ordering a VIN based tune without the truck sitting in my driveway. Thoughts?

And, just wanted to mention I am not new to the tuning world. Had a previous (2010) 6.7 with all the goodies. Warranty is a concern of mine, but the pros of tuning outweigh the cons in my opinion and I want all the performance stuff done quickly.

Thanks!!!