I would greatly appreciate any feedback regarding the two options posted below in regards to my 68RFE Trans.

I am in a bit of a conundrum and would like to ask for some help regarding my transmission. I don't know how many threads I have looked over regarding the 68RFE transmission but I still am unable to make up my mind on what I am going to do.

Truck:
2012 3500 4x4, 6.7 with spark "plugs", RaceMe Ultra Box Tunes with trans tune "stock setting", 75,000 KMS or 47,000 Miles. Running the box tune at duration of 60hp, 1850 fuel pressure, 23* timing, torque setting at mild, turbo on economy spool. Does not have bypass to worry about. Please see signature for full details.

I want to get ahead of my 68RFE in terms of beefing it up a bit and increasing reliability. I am not planning on ever running more than 120hp tune on the RaceMe (preferably 60hp - 90hp). I will be getting in touch with DRD to get a custom tune for it with trans tuning.

I am on a budget and I drive my truck responsibly. Only tow 4,000lbs but through passes when I do.

My question is: What should I do?

1) BD Protect68, BD Pan, Revmax transmission spin on filter screw, custom trans tuning from DRD, full trans fluid / filter service

2) RevMax Valve Body, Revmax transmission spin on filter screw, BD Pan, custom trans tuning from DRD, full trans fluid / filter service

Please let me know what option you would go with and why. At this time I am not considering even touching the torque converter but maybe down the road.

From my understanding increased line pressure is a good thing but cross leakage is a bad thing so its a double edged sword that needs to be dealt with at the same time.

Thanks