Quote Originally Posted by Pyronious View Post
I find it interested that I agreed with a commenter.

Who really didn't leave any more of supporting argument than me or just about anyone here has so far, and I am somehow the only one being asked about it.

Did Bigbaddog's comment intimidate you?

Why not ask him the exact thing you asked me?

Or perhaps, you should ask the other commenters here to write exposes on why they feel the way they do, so you can gain clarity.

I was agreeing with someone other than yourself there buttercup. So to be honest if you did not agree with me or bigbaddog, why not respond to someone you DO agree with?

Also it really speaks volumes that you would tell good ole Murph to "ignore people who post such as this" while you have already responded about it twice.

Or are you different in that you don't need to follow your own advice?

The irony of you telling him to ignore it while you yourself, get seemingly worked up is confusing to say the least.

Take your own advice and if you don't like mine or someone else's comment, just move right along.

It should not matter to you where i offer gentle or passive support.

This thread is full of Trump supporters doing exactly what I did, offering nearly or completely empty, yet supportive comments.

I did the same simply on the other side of the coin.

Get off your high horse, no stranger owes you any explanations, or has to answer to any of your inconsistencies.

Have a lovely day there guy.
I simply and respectfully asked you to help me understand your side of things and all you did was launch a series of personal attacks.

I wish you well in life and hope you find happiness and success.