since i suggested to make this efi tune library, ill be the first to post a tune!

this tune is currently being fine tuned, but works amazing. will work on 06-07 5.9L, and was built for a stock engine with an intake and exhaust.

WILL EAT YOUR TRANSMISSION IF YOU HAVE A HEAVY FOOT

keeps the EGTs cool
better fuel milage
no brake torque managment
corrected the fuel gauge (usually stays at full forever then after half it drops like a rock)
should bring you to around 450hp
smoothed maps
no post injection
pilot injection cut out after 2600 RPM
bump the wastegate up to around 38 psi
manual high idle enabled

ill keep posting updates as i build this tune further. ill be releasing a CSP5 tune soon once EFILIVE releases the new software which will include a stock, milage, performance, heavy tow, and a smoke/lope tune. ALL FOR FREE!! im not much for the "keeping this a secret" thing.

and if anyone wants tunes with more fuel, ill be posting up one soon because of the twin turbos i just installed. ill keep the stock motor one coming with updates tho because my dads truck just has an intake and exhaust haha.

to install this tune you need a flashscan V2 and you need to change the VIN of the tune in the tune program on your computer, or else your truck wont start haha.

HAVE TO WAIT FOR IGOTACUMMINS.COM TO FIX THE UPLOAD FILE TYPES. WILL NOT LET ME UPLOAD.CTZ, ILL POST THE TUNE AS SOON AS THEY FIX THIS